Nepalis and Friends Association (NAFA), Arizona Nepalis and Friends Association (NAFA) is a nonprofit organization established in Arizona in 1994. NAFA has been working towards fostering greater knowledge and understanding of literature, arts, cultures, values, and other facts of diversities and similarities among Nepalese in Arizona. NAFA has been officially registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in the state of Arizona. NAFA was established with the following objectives;
- Promote social, cultural, educational, and charitable activities of interest to the Nepalese community in Arizona.
- Contribute to the overall development of Nepal by working on issues related to Nepal, and Nepalese community in Arizona.
- Work on other issues that are of importance to Nepalese community in Arizona.
- Promote and maintain positive communication and dialogue among Nepalese and Nepal-related associations in the United States and Nepal.
- To observe and celebrate Nepali festivals and cultural activities, educate children on our culture and cultural heritage.